This website is owned and operated by HOPE not hate Charitable Trust. References to “we”, “us”, “you” or “our” in these Terms and Conditions are references to HOPE not hate Charitable Trust, registered charity in England and Wales (1013880)
You may not alter this website in any way, or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files that may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of HOPE not hate Charitable Trust and may be subject to other intellectual property rights.
- USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website
- Reproduction, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of HOPE not hate Charitable Trust. If you wish to reproduce any content, please contact us
- Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website without our previous authorisation
- All copyrights and trade mark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside HOPE not hate Charitable Trust’s control and you proceed at your own risk. We do not endorse or sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
- DATA PROTECTION
If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
- ONLINE SHOP
This website contains a link to an online shop where the general public can purchase merchandise of HOPE not hate Ltd.
HOPE not hate Ltd’s address is:
PO Box 61383
5.1 RIGHT TO CANCEL
All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation of The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- For the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
- For the supply of good made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- For the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you.
- For the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
- For gaming, betting or lottery services.
If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.